Newstead – Hamilton – American Barn
108 square meter style kitset steel “American Barn” style shed – that No Bull Sheds designed and made – built in Newstead/Hamilton
The clients initially wanted an old barn renovated when they contacted No Bull Sheds.
After listening to their needs we proposed a new build option. It includes two bays for storage with an internal wall separating the storage area from the gym/rumpus room.
- Main roof pitch 22° and Leanto roof pitch 11°
- One Personal Access Door
- One Residential Grade Aluminium Windows
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 1
- Four skylights
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel New Denim Blue
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel New Denim Blue
- Roller Doors: Colorsteel Titania
- Gutters: 125mm Box Colorsteel Titania
- Joinery: Colorsteel Titania
- Flashings: Colorsteel New Denim Blue
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
No Bull Sheds are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Consent Free 110sqm Shed with Sleepout
Consent Free, Lifestyle | 100 - 200 m2
Lifestyle, Garage | 100 - 200 m2
Eureka – Gable – Shed
Lifestyle, Garage | 0 - 100 m2
Need a kitset shed?
Book a time to discuss the kitset shed that’s perfect for your needs.