Tieke Golf Estate Greenkeepers Shed
This 432 square meter kitset steel shed was designed to function as the Green Keepers Shed for Tieke Golf Estate which has replaced the old Lochiel course at Mystery Creek.
- Residential Grade Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Five Garador Colorsteel Roller Doors 3.1m H x 4.8m W – Series 2 Geared Chain Opening
- 125mm Box Gutters, 100mm Downpipes
- Concrete Slab 150mm thick, 20 MPA strength with 665 mesh
- Clearlight Sheets
- Internal fitout and Mezzanine done by others
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Ironsand
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Ironsand
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Ironsand
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Ironsand
- Joinery: Colorsteel Ironsand
- Flashings: Colorsteel Ironsand
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
No Bull Sheds are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Consent Free 110sqm Shed with Sleepout
Consent Free, Lifestyle | 100 - 200 m2
Garage, Lifestyle | 100 - 200 m2
Eureka – Gable – Shed
Lifestyle, Garage | 0 - 100 m2
Need a kitset shed?
Book a time to discuss the kitset shed that’s perfect for your needs.