Gordonton – Executive Shed with Gym Studio and Bathroom
143 square meter kitset steel “Executive Shed” with Gym Studio and Bathroom – designed and made by No Bull Sheds – built in Gordonton
This shed was designed to compliment a new home build in Gordonton with a matching roof pitch.
It boasts two large bays for the boat and tools. The third bay has been designed as a private gym studio, complete with bathroom.
- Roof Pitch 15o
- One Personal Access Door
- Two Residential Grade Aluminium Tinted Windows
- One Residential Grade Aluminium Tinted Stacker Door
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 2
- Two Garador GDO-10 Electric roller door motors
- Three skylights
- Wall wrap
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Joinery: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Flashings: Colorsteel Flaxpod
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
No Bull Sheds are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Angus Barn – Minor Dwelling
Habitable | 0 - 100 m2
Waihi – Motorhome Shed with Sleepout
Habitable, Lifestyle, Garage | 100 - 200 m2
Cambridge – French Pass – Habitable Shed
Habitable | 100 - 200 m2
Need a kitset shed?
Book a time to discuss the kitset shed that’s perfect for your needs.