Matangi – Shed with Tack Room
180 square meter kitset steel Shed with Tack Room – designed and made by No Bull Sheds – built in Matangi
This shed was designed to complement a new luxury home built by Urban Homes. It was designed to have separate areas to meet the different needs of the owners.
One bay is fully enclosed to store hay and firewood containing the mess in one area.
Two bays needed high doors for the storage of horse float, tractor and potential for a boat.
The fourth bay has an open wash down area built into the slab and a tack room.
- Residential Grade Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Three Clearlight Sheets
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Doors 4.0m H x 4.0m W – Series 3 Geared Chain Opening
- One Garador Colorsteel Roller Door 3m x 3m Manual Opening
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20 MPA strength with 665 mesh
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Sandstone Grey
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Joinery: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Flashings: Colorsteel Sandstone Grey
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
No Bull Sheds are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Consent Free 110sqm Shed with Sleepout
Consent Free, Lifestyle | 100 - 200 m2
Lifestyle, Garage | 100 - 200 m2
Eureka – Gable – Shed
Garage, Lifestyle | 0 - 100 m2
Need a kitset shed?
Book a time to discuss the kitset shed that’s perfect for your needs.