Stihl Shop Te Awamutu
Stihl Shop Te Awamutu’s business was expanding and they needed more storage capacity. They turned to No Bull Sheds for a cost effective solution that would fit on their existing site.
- Roof Pitch 11
- One Personal Access Door
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 2
- Eight Skylight Sheets
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Joinery: Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Flashings: Colorsteel Grey Friars
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
No Bull Sheds are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Dance Biz Taupo
Industrial | 100 - 200 m2
Tieke Golf Estate Greenkeepers Shed
Lifestyle, Industrial | 400 - 600 m2
North Waikato XXL Steel Lifestyle Shed
Industrial, Lifestyle | 200 - 400 m2
Need a kitset shed?
Book a time to discuss the kitset shed that’s perfect for your needs.